Everything you know and love in Construction Manager is ready for you in a modern, user friendly, cloud-based solution.
Construction Manager Cloud provides you with access to your contract and commercial data anytime, from anywhere, using any device with a range of advanced functionality to help you become even more efficient.
On this page we share the range of benefits Construction Manager Cloud can offer you, including short online demonstrations to help you see the benefits in action.
We also look at how easy it is to migrate you to Construction Manager Cloud and offer you the opportunity to book in a call with your account manager to take the next step.
Benefits of moving to Construction Manager Cloud
Advanced Security and Accessibility with Minimal Hardware Requirements
- Gain peace of mind that your data and infrastructure is protected from potential threats with multi-factor authentication, automatic backups, secure cloud data storage and disaster recovery, removing the risk of loss due to hardware damage or failure.
- Access your data anytime, from any location on any device so your project insights, control, and decision-making needs are all at your fingertips, whenever and wherever you are.
- No more surprise costs by removing the need to purchase and maintain expensive hardware and the infrastructure associated with on-premises solutions and data.
Greater user experience through advanced usability and software development
- Benefit from a host of additional features and benefits such as an enhanced user interface and more efficient data-entry, all developed as a direct result of on-going user collaboration and requests.
- Benefit from a scalable solution that can grow with you as your workload demands increase suddenly or grow gradually over time – a cloud solution enables organizations to respond appropriately and cost-effectively to increase storage and performance.
- Gain peace of mind that Construction Manager Cloud will evolve and develop with your business, as software development and deployment provide you with continuous delivery of the latest product features and enhancements.
Advanced functionality to help you save time and become more efficient
- Benefit from a dedicated quotations module so you can create quotations and easily convert to customers
- Allow employees to enter their timesheets remotely onto Construction Manager whilst the office staff have full and final control of approvals.
- Send bulk subcontractor emails securely for either certificates, remittances or monthly statements easily and securely.
- Raise supplier purchase orders away from the office, providing you with instant costing for any goods that are being ordered.
- Utilise a range of powerful mobile apps/modules to help improve efficiency communication between office and site workers including; Subcontractor Worksheet App, Delivery Notes App and Mobile Timesheets App.
Moving to the Cloud - Onboarding and Support
Our dedicated onboarding team, growing number of technicians, and range of new support resources available will ensure that your move to Construction Manager Cloud is smooth and stress free with minimum impact to your workflow.
Migrating to Construction Manager Cloud
Migrating you to Construction Manager Cloud takes 3 simple steps, and we’ll make the process seamless and stress free to ensure you don’t need to take loads of time out of your busy schedule
Updating your server
Our Support Team will work with your IT person to update your database to the latest version (from MySQL V4 to V5).
Transfering your data
We can host your data for you which will involve us taking a snapshot of your current data and importing this into your new Construction Manager Cloud system.
Checking your layouts
We will ensure the layouts of your PO’s, Sales Applications, Sales Certificates, Remittances, Subcontractor Applications, Certificates, Monthly Statements etc. are ready for the new system.
Get in Touch
What’s next? Arrange a call with your account manager to begin your journey to Construction Manager Cloud
Enter your details below and a member of our team will be in touch.