Construction Manager Starter is a single user solution with up to 10 PAYE and 10 Subbies a month.
Please read our Terms and Conditions here.
All Software and Services are provided and delivered on the basis of JNC Solutions Ltd, part of Eque2 Ltd.’s standard terms and conditions. Contract continues until terminated in line with Terms and Conditions. In these Terms and Conditions ‘Company’ means JNC Solutions Ltd and ‘Customer’ means the person or Company that purchases the goods.
- ‘Goods’ means the goods and services specified in the Company’s invoice.
These terms and conditions apply to all contracts for the sale of Goods to, or provision of work for, the Customer to the exclusion of any terms and conditions specified by the Customer.
- All prices quoted in brochures or catalogues are subject to confirmation at time of order and are exclusive of VAT, which will be chargeable in accordance with legislation current at the date of supply.
- The Company will retain title to the goods supplied until payment for the goods is received in full. All goods and services are payable at the time of order and prior to delivery. Where an order has not been paid within 30 days the Company, at its discretion, reserves the right to implement charges (including interest charges) on accounts outstanding. A surcharge of 5% of the value of the goods ordered may be implemented if the payment due remains outstanding for a period of greater than 30 days after the date of the company’s invoice. The rate of interest charges shall be 1.5% per month from the due date until payment is made.
- Title in all Goods supplied by the Company shall vest in the Company until the Company has received full payment in respect thereof. Risk in Goods supplied passes to the Customer on despatch.
- The Company warrants to the Customer only that any Goods supplied by it, function in accordance with any specification provided in documentation accompanying the Goods, provided in always the Goods have been used strictly in accordance with the Company’s instructions, and, without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, have been used correctly in conjunction with a designated computer operating system.
- All software products are licensed (not sold) in accordance with the JNC Software Licence Agreement. The initial licence fee will be paid in 12 monthly instalments. The Licence is granted solely to the Customer and is activated when the invoice has been issued for the period on the invoice.
The Customer has no right of sale, lease, rent or hire of a software program to a third party unless the Company’s prior and written permission has been obtained. The licence is non-refundable.
- Save as herein provided, all representations, conditions, warranties or other terms expressed or implied or whether statutory or otherwise are hereby expressly excluded. Under no circumstances shall the Company be liable to the Customer or to third parties for loss (including, but not limited to, profit or data) damage or injury howsoever arising. In any event, the total liability the Company shall have to the Customer shall not exceed the value of the Goods covered by this invoice.
- In the case of Goods not of the Company’s manufacture, the Company will extend the Customer the benefit of any guarantee, warranty or condition which may have been granted to the Company by the supplier of the goods and will take such steps as the Customer may reasonably require to enforce such rights but save as aforesaid no condition or warranty is given by the Company in relation to such Goods that are not of its manufacture.
- The warranties in this clause in no way invalidate any statutory right of the Customer.
- The failure by the Company at any time or for any period to enforce any one or more of these Terms and Conditions shall not be a waiver of them or a waiver of the right to enforce such Terms and Conditions on a future occasion.
- Each of the above Terms and Conditions shall be read and construed independently of each other so that if one more is held to be invalid as an unreasonable restraint of trade, or for any other reason whatsoever, then the remaining Terms and Conditions shall be valid to the extent they are
not held to be so invalid. Further, in the event that any Term and Condition shall be found void but will be valid if some part thereof were deleted then such modification as may be necessary to make it valid and effective.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder due to circumstances beyond its control.
- The contract between the Company and the customer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
Prior to using Construction Manager keeping track of applications and retentions was a nightmare. The Construction Manager software pulls it all together and keeps the process of costing against contracts so much easier.
Billy Skipper – Shaun Matthias.