Domestic Reverse Charge VAT and Construction Manager Cloud
Construction Manager Cloud helps users be compliant with Reverse Charge VAT for Construction legislation by;
- Helping users make sure that Reverse Charge VAT treatment is used when appropriate (Construction Manager Cloud Only)
- Ensuring that Reverse Charge VAT is correctly posted to the Accounts when Construction legislation comes into effect.
- Allowing Sales Invoices and Subcontractor Payment Certificate documents to be printed/generated in accordance with HMRC guidelines for Reverse Charge VAT for Construction
Read our checklist to help you get Sage 50 and Construction Manager ready
This web page includes a checklist to use when you are getting ready for the introduction of Reverse Charge VAT for Construction.
Please follow the below support documents below to ensure you are ready for Reverse Charge VAT for Construction.
Do you use Customised Sales Invoice and Subcontractor Certificate layouts?
To help you prepare, we are providing a service for customers where we make the necessary changes to your customised Sales Invoice and Purchase Certificate Layouts in Construction Manager.
*Once you have completed the order form above, your layouts will be scheduled and JNC will take the one-off payment from your account.
**Please note the Standard Sales Invoice\Certificate and Subcontractor Certificate Layouts have been altered to include requirements for Reverse Charge VAT. If you use the Standard Layouts, rather than customised layouts, no changes will be necessary.
Order layout changes for Reverse Charge VAT
JNC provide a standard report customisation service to prepare customers Sales Invoice and Subcontractor Payment Certificate Documents for Construction Reverse Charge VAT.
This Service includes the 3 changes below to Sales Invoice and Purchase Certificate Layouts to meet HMRC requirements for UK Domestic Reverse Charge VAT.
- New custom report layouts will be created from existing layouts to be used where reverse VAT is applicable
- This will be done for one of each custom report types. I.e. Applications Certificates and Invoices for Customers and Subcontractors. Up to 6 in total
- VAT Text boxes and VAT values are added to print the Reverse VAT Amount and show the text “Reverse charge: Customer to pay the VAT to HMRC”