South Wales Sports Grounds install and design natural turf pitches, artificial turf pitches, and a variety of playing surfaces for multi games use. Along with providing maintenance and supporting constructions such as drainage, supporting walls and flood lighting, South Wales Sports Grounds is recognised as one of the leading sports surface contractors in the region.
The commercial team at South Wales Sports Grounds had been on the search for a suitable software solution for a number of years. They had numerous demonstrations of different products and either due to cost or performance, nothing seemed to be the right fit.
The commercial manager told us of the difficulties the team had with tracking and reporting on job costs using various spreadsheets alongside Sage. The ability to keep track and plan maintenance works on spreadsheets was also proving harder as the company was growing.
South Wales Sports Grounds has taken on board the whole range of JNC construction software solutions, simplifying the administration process from quotes to invoicing to re-occurring maintenance contracts. A few of the main points that appealed to the team are as below:
Construction Manager 50cloud
- Ensures that quotes are raised and accurately created into sales orders and contracts with simply a few clicks.
- The job management reporting screen showing up to date Profit & Loss and Work in Progress for each job.
- Timesheets can be allocated to Jobs and Cost Codes.
Maintenance Manager 50
- Allows job details to be logged as they come in.
- Job cards are then emailed with instructions and details to the onsite engineer.
- Quickly drag and drop engineers’ time on the planner to allocate the job.
- Real time updates from the engineer’s mobile devices of job status, photos and customer signatures.
Contact our sales team 0121 285 0058 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book a no obligation online demonstration of our construction job costing and maintenance management software to learn what our products can do for you.